Monday, June 19, 2017

Colourful Poop Emoji Duckies

Name: Colourful Poop Emoji Duckies
Where to Find: Claw machine in Westshore Cineplex Odeon
Brand: Rinco
Price: $1.00 each or less depending on how good you are at the claw game.
Slogan: Don’t be afraid to show your true feelings.

It was tough to say if I was more excited to see Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 (an excellent movie) or to play the ducky claw machine for the very first time. I spent $11.00 and received 19 duckies! On my first try, I received 2 duckies, on my second 3. I'm not much of an arcade or video game player, but I am proud to say that I was better at going for volume and Colin was better at aiming for and grabbing specific ducks to complete the Colourful Poop Emoji ducky saga. I am not sure if I have them all now or if there are more that exist. I'll visit the machine again soon when the rest of the emoji ducks are closer to the top of the machine. I hope they refill the machines with duckies again!

Here are my stats on attempts and the number of ducks:

  • 1: two ducks
  • 2: three ducks
  • 3: two ducks
  • 4: one duck
  • 5: one duck
  • 6: two ducks
  • 7: one duck
  • 8: two ducks
  • 9: two ducks
  • 10: two ducks
  • 11: one duck


The pillow is from the Oak Bay Tea Party fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment