Monday, January 13, 2020

Crystal Rubba Ducky

Crystal Ducky

Name: Crystal Ducky
Interests: rainbows and swarvoski crystal.
Where to Find: Dollarama in Edmonton
Brand: Rubba Ducks
Price: $4.00 Cdn (amazing price)
Hatched: Dec 3
Icon on his bum: Diamond and rainbow

My personal shopper friend has scored discovering that these duckies that are usually $20.00 Canadian each can now been found for only $4.00 at Dollarama. I hope the rest of this series keeps flocking to Dollarama, so I can complete my collection.

My 8-year-old daughter painted the rainbow on the right.

The snow makes me look dull.


Poem on her tag:

Have a Ball with Crystal

Whoever said "a diamond
is a girl's best friend"
never met Crystal.

This gem's prismatic personality
can turn a little sunlight
into a colorful rainbow.

This is my official National Rubber Ducky day post of 2020, so that makes this ducky extra special.

No comments:

Post a Comment