Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Missing Ear Chocolate Bunny Ducky

Name: Missing Ear Chocolate Bunny Ducky
Interests: Running around the field trying to keep my good ear.
Where to Find: Zydeco Gifts in Victoria, BC
Brand: Oriental Trading Company
Price: $1.98 Cdn each

Easter Flowers


“Ahh...who ate my ear?”

I love seeing duckies at Easter time (not be be confused with the many chicks that are out there). Amazingly enough, every Easter, I manage to find another Easter rubber ducky that I don’t have. I have 17 Easter rubber duckies in total now.

There are 4 chocolate Easter bunny duckies in this set. The ducks with the pink and blue bows are missing ears. The yellow (not shown in the pic) and green bow duckies have their ears intact. The Missing Ear Chocolate Bunny duckies are very realistic. You can see the distinctive teeth marks in the bite. Better hop on over to Zydeco gifts to get some of these duckies for some bunny you love this Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment