Thursday, December 21, 2017

Mr. and Mrs. Claus Duckies

Name: Mr. and Mrs. Claus Duckies
Interests: Watching All I want for Christmas with Mariah Carey (such a cute cartoon)
Where to Find: Zydeco Gifts
Brand: Oriental Trading Company
Price: $2.00 each



We love stocking hangers (Warning: Stocking hangers are an extreme hazard. I've always wanted them, but as soon as there was a stoking hanging on one of them, my 4 year old pulled the entire thing down and it landed on my 6-year old's foot. Therefore, if you have kids, don't really hang your stockings on them or your stocking hangers will become know as the "concussion maker.")

Mr. and Mrs. Claus duckies are all ready for the holidays. However, they really look forward to January. It’s the only month of the year that they take off and just veg at the beach drinking margaritas and soaking up the sun.

I love how every year my Santa ducky collection grows. Every year I place all my Christmas rubber duckies on our Christmas tree. I have my neighbour to thank for these duckies too (different neighbour from the Aloha Ducky). Thanks Christina. I have the best neighbours.

No comments:

Post a Comment