Saturday, October 19, 2013

Alfie junior Ducky

Name: Alfie Junior Ducky
Interests: Jumping in maple leaves and mowing the lawn.
Where to Find: Shades of Green in Parksville, BC
Brand: HeveaTM
Price: $12.95 Cdn


I smell like a rubber band.

I was shopping in downtown Parksville today with my sister and mother-in-law when we came across and eco home decor store that I thought might sell rubber duckies. Sure enough, I found one and an eco friendly organic teething cloth for my son too.

Alfie junior ducky was made in Spain. He is called junior because there is also a king size Alfie version of him. He is BPA, phthalate and PVC free. He doesn’t squeak but also doesn’t collect water in the tub so you don’t have to worry about mould collecting in a hole in his bottom or through his mouth (like some ducky squirt toys). He is also made of 100% natural rubber as well. This ducky looks similar to a Lanco ducky or another style of ducky I have seen before.

No comments:

Post a Comment