Sunday, August 6, 2017

Merduck Goddess of the Sea Ducky

Name: Merduck Goddess of the Sea Ducky
Interests: Pearl dodge ball
Where to Find: The Plaid Giraffe on Whyte Avenue
Brand: Rubba Ducks
Price: $18.00 Cdn
Hatched: April 03
Icon on her bum: Sea horse
Slogan for the picture:

This ducky has been on my list for a while, so my daughter and I were both super excited when we spotted it today. I love that so many trendy stores on Whyte Avenue have Rubba ducks again. I checked in Mars and Venus for rubber ducks today and they had a great selection of Celebriducks.

Merduck has a clam shell, starfish and a sand dollar in her hair. It’s too bad that starfish are so rare these days because we used to see them in the ocean all the time and now it’s so rare that I see them.

Save the Starfish

Poem on her tag:

“Sorry Charley,
Tuna’s not for me -
I do all my fishin’
Up on the beach.

Legend or myth?
Can’t U see -
this enchanting beauty
is looking for a man

with two webbed feet.”

No comments:

Post a Comment