Sunday, April 21, 2013

Gray Ducky

Name: Duck, duck, Gray duck
Interests: Playing my game of course. It was named after me after all.
Where to Find: Discontinued
Brand: Rubba Ducks
Price: $9.99 Cdn

 No duck, duck, goose.

Gray Ducky’s best friend is CowDuck even though CowDuck has always been jealous that Gray Ducky has his own song. Gray ducky was hatched on October 22 and has the letter “U” on his bum. I am not sure why. Perhaps, he likes horseshoes, is lucky. I am not sure. I might be missing something. What do you think it means? Gray ducky has blue eyes that are always half closed because he is quite sleepy. He often feels quite gray. In case you were wondering, yes, the beak ring hurt a lot.


Poem on his tag:

“What’s with ‘Duck. duck, goose?’

Another reasons for feeling
like he doesn’t fit in.

Would get an eyebrow ring -
if he had eyebrows.

Can you say‘Duck, duck, Gray duck?’

No comments:

Post a Comment