Monday, April 1, 2013

Watering Can Duckies

Name: Watering Can Duckies
Interests: Playing tricks on other ducks and performing magic
Where to Find: Dollarama, store in the airport in Boston and Ellerslie greenhouse
Brand: Toysmith for the ducky on the far right.
Price: $1.00-$6.00

Happy April fool’s Day!

Our daughter is 2 today! One of her favourite things to do is pour water in the tub, in swimming pools, and to water her plants. Therefore, this post is dedicated to her. I bought the first ducky watering can on the left when I was in the airport in Boston (on my way home from a business trip). This Watering Can Ducky is twins with the can in the middle except the can in the middle has bigger eyes and a red beak instead of orange. The middle can is from Dollarama. I have also seen these same watering cans in Ellerslie greenhouse in yellow and black. I am not sure where the ducky on the far left is from, but my daughter received it as a gift from her Grandpa. It has a hole in the handle for filling it up instead of its head like the other two watering cans. This one is my favourite and the easiest for my daughter to pour out of too.

No comments:

Post a Comment