Thursday, April 4, 2013

Washington D.C. Ducky

Name: Washington D.C. Ducky
Interests: Being patriotic all the time and eating at the Chart House.
Where to Find: Airport shop at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
Brand: Assurance
Price: $2.99 US

I am the biggest patriot ever!

During one of many work trips to Alexandria, VA, I found Washington D.C. Ducky. He is very patriotic and is dressed in an American flag T-shirt with a matching blue, red and white ball cap. I like that he has Washington, D.C., inscribed on his belly. 

I also loved eating at the Chart House in Alexandria. VA. I highly recommend the mango, avocado and crab stack for an appetizer. After biking around all the tourist sites in Washington all day, I also recommend the lava cake for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment