Thursday, April 11, 2013

Suzy Zoo Sticker Mania Duckies

Name: Suzy Zoo Sticker Mania Duckies
Interests: Playing with our friends
Where to Find: Craft stores, Hug-a-bear Express
Brand: Suzy Zoo
Price: $1.00 Cdn per sticker sheet


Cute, cuddly fuzzy Witzy.

Suzy Zoo Sticker Mania Duckies and many other ducky stickers and notepads. I have a ducky punch and ducky ribbon for scrapbooking too. I found my Suzy Zoo sticker collection when I was going through my scrapbooking stuff. I also have a Suzy Zoo stamp kit that I would have featured in this picture but it is already packed away with my stamps. My daughter has a few Suzy Zoo books. Witzy is the yellow ducky.

The Hug-a-Bear Express in Edmonton City Centre mall sells many different Suzy Zoo cards. The big pad of paper in the far left of the photo shows a picture of a real duck and this ducky has its own series of cards too. I have quite a few of them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment