Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Statue of Liberty Keychain Ducky

Name: Statue of Liberty Keychain Ducky
Interests: Shopping at Macy’s and Manolo Blahniks.
Where to Find: Tourist Store in New York
Brand: Unknown
Price: $2.99 US

I look smaller in person.

I love travelling and finding something that you collect. In 2008, I went on a lot of work trips to Washington, D.C. and after one of the trips, my husband met me and we took a bus to New York for the weekend. We were there for 2 days and one night which was not nearly enough time. However, we did get to see the Statue of Liberty and the Empire State Building too. The Statue of Liberty looks much smaller in person than how you always see it portrayed in the movies, but it was still great to see it.

The Statue of Liberty Keychain Ducky is holding the torch and a book that says July 4th on it. Unfortunately, we didn’t get to go inside the statue of liberty but maybe next time we visit we’ll be able to. I think you need reservations in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment