Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Hair Barrette Ducky

Name: Hair Barrette Ducky
Interests: Knotting, ripping, pulling out and causing hair irritation.
Where to Find: Kids Stuff Etc and my Favourite Aunt’s
Brand: Made in China
Price: $0.25 Cdn

Long hair I must tangle you.

I have been called many names including clip, thing a ma jiggy, barrette (the most old fashioned and my favourite), bobby pin, damn you, owe, ouchie, ow, come on, for the love of God, Jesus and my personal favourite argggghhh. I am just a lowly innocent looking ducky hair clip. However, I love long hair. The longer the better. I get in there and cause pain to the wearer. I twist, turn, pull, perform triple twirls - whatever it takes to cause tangles, knots and pain to my wearer.I am guilty of causing quite the grief and I am not the slightest bit remorseful.

No comments:

Post a Comment