Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Duckuzzi Rubba Ducky

Name: Relax & unwind duckuzzi Ducky
Interests: Drinking scotch in the hot tub.
Where to Find: Discontinued
Brand: Rubba Ducks
Price: $14.99 Cdn

Feeling the bubbles.

I was hatched on April 02 and I have a jets switch on my tail. There is no timer because I always like to keep the jets on. The little rubber ducky in the hot tub barrel with me is actually made of bubbles. My favourite scent of bubble bath is ocean and I put bubble bath in the hot tub for extra bubbles. My glasses are transitional and change depending on how sunny it is outside.

Poem on his tag:

“The parties in the hot tub
with room for more.
Set the jets on high,
let the therapy soar.

Maintain to keep it clean,
when U drain see it twirl-
how the water runs out
is called a Rubba Whirl.”

No comments:

Post a Comment