Friday, November 30, 2012

Ducky Patio Lights

Name: Ducky Patio Lights
Interests: Swinging in an outdoor breeze and feeling the sun warm out plastic bodies. However, the fireplace does the trick in the winter too.
Where to Find: When Pigs Fly
Brand: Unknown
Price: $19.99 Cdn

I light up any party.

My Ducky Patio Lights have been hanging on our fireplace since the day we moved in. At Halloween, pumpkin lights join the ducky lights. At Christmas, a strand of Christmas lights hang with the ducky lights and in the summer palm tree lights sway next to the duckies. However, the duckies get to stay up for every season. I used them at my daughter’s baby shower and her first birthday.The ducks detach from each light bulb. I even used them outside when I lived in a condo.

No comments:

Post a Comment