Friday, November 16, 2012

Ducky Erasers from Dollarama

Name: 3-D Ducky Erasers (official name on the packaging “Pop my Top Pull-Apart Erasers”)
Interests: Drinking any type of tea and attending tea parties. We love chai, Nutcracker and Christmas Comfort. Oh and Gunpowder green is awesome too.
Where to Find: Dollarama
Brand: Shalom International Corp
Price: $1.00 Cdn
Off with their beaks!

I’ve said this before, but I always get super excited when I find rubber ducks that I don’t have at the dollar store. I was cruising down the tape and stationary aisle when I happened to see a package of rubber ducky erasers. There are 5 in total in yellow, pink, black, white and blue. You will notice that the yellow one was gypped. She has one eye that is really far apart from the other eye.

Since these ducks are part of my collection, I did not test them out to see how well they erase. I am calling them 3-D Ducky erasers because all my other ducky erasers only have 2 dimensions. I wasn’t sure why they were called pull apart or how they pulled apart. However, I let my daughter play with them and she pulled one of their beaks off (they are not recommend for children under 3 due to the small parts). I expected them to pull apart in half or something more but that was not the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment