Friday, November 2, 2012

Ski Ducky from Victoria

Name: Ski Ducky
Interests: Teaching children how to ski. I water ski in the summer.
Where to Find: Zydeco Gifts in Victoria, B.C.
Brand: Oriental Trading Company
Price: $2.00 Cdn 

Let’s hit the slopes

While I am teaching kids how to make a pie with their skis to slow down and how to turn, I can see the kids admiring my festive attire. I have green skis and poles and love my red and blue jester toque and red goggles. Goggles are a must for low visibility days. Since I live in B.C., it’s often not too cold for skiing at Mt. Washington. I love skiing in just a vest so my wings can flap freely in the mountain breeze that I create. I also love getting to the top of the mountain and admiring the huge scoops of vanilla ice cream weighing down the pine tree branches.

No comments:

Post a Comment