Thursday, November 1, 2012

Snowboard Ducky from Victoria

Name: Snowboard Ducky
Interests: Wearing anything pink and doing any type of winter activity.
Where to Find: Zydeco Gifts in Victoria, B.C.
Brand: Oriental Trading Company
Price: $2.00 Cdn 

Let’s hit the rails.

Snow, snow, snow. Yipee! While some people complain about the road conditions, I think think about the slope conditions. There is tons of snow in Edmonton today and I am planning on hitting up Snow Valley or Rabbit Hill tonight. I love moguls, jumps and railings, but it’s very important to always wear a helmet. I have landed on my head a few times (and still ended up with a mild concussion). After a hard day, boarding in the mountains, I love warming up in the hot tub. Since I’m so light, the jets spin me right round quite a few times before I get dizzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment