Thursday, November 15, 2012

Lame Rubba Ducky

Name: Lame First Class Ducky
Interests: Travelling in style. The posher the hotel the better.
Where to Find: Discontinued
Brand: Rubba Ducks
Price: $7.24 Cdn (on sale)
What’s an outhouse?

Today is my birthday. I was hatched on November 15 (no I won’t tell you the year; a classy lady never reveals her age). I love jewellery, which is why I have a diamond ring on my bum. It’s a couple carats too. I received it from my 3rd husband (I am on my fourth). My dating standard is that you must be a millionaire and you must like to travel.

Poem on her tag:

“Lame’s little sister.

She’s as fancy &
foofoo as it gets.

Loves to travel &
see the world
but only in first class.

When it comes to
luggage, only custom
Beleane Leather will do.

b-leather.com”

No comments:

Post a Comment