Friday, November 9, 2012

Necklace Ducky

Name: Necklace Ducky
Interests: Making you look pretty and going for boat rides. I love riding on the ferry.
Where to Find: BC Ferry gift shop
Brand: Unknown (doesn’t say)
Price: $11.99 Cdn

I love the feeling of dangling.

While I have never seen rubber ducks available for purchase in the BC ferry gift shop before, I did find this necklace on the ferry on Jan 06, 2010 on the way home from our around the world trip. I have worn it a few times. The best part of this necklace is its case. The velvet rubber ducky box has googly eyes that move, raised eyebrows and an orange plastic beak. He has a red ribbon around his neck which matches the red ribbon around the neck of the ducky necklace. The ducky on the necklace looks just as perplexed as the velvet ducky box. The ducky necklace also has a rhinestone on his wing and he is floating in the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment