Thursday, November 8, 2012

Hot tub Thermometer Ducky

Name: Hot tub Thermometer Ducky
Interests: Making hot tubs safe and sneaking popcorn or chips from the bowl as it floats past me.
Where to Find: Kids Stuff and my Favorite Aunt’s (second hand store)
Brand: Poolmaster, inc
Price: $3.00 Cdn
104 F is the maximum recommended hot tub temperature.

I can be worn as a necklace (according to drunk hot tub guests), but really the purpose of my cord is to hang me on a hook near your hot tub so that I am always within reach. I perch on top of the thermometer but I also detach from the top. I can read temperatures up to 120 F but your hot tub should never be at that hot of a temperature. Speaking of your hot tub, please keep it clean. I have floated in a few filthy hot tubs and it was disgusting. I enjoy floating around in your hot tub and being the “talk” of the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment