Monday, December 3, 2012

Brass Duckies in the rain

Name: Brass Duckies in the rain
Interests: Splashing in the rain and floating toothpick boats in the gutter.
Where to Find: Kids Stuff and My Favourite Aunt’s
Brand: Unknown
Price: $5.00 Cdn

My boat won the race.

I remember as kids my brother and I loved racing toothpick boats down the gutters and the streams in the alley. Brass Duckies in the rain enjoy doing the same thing. The mommy ducky is holding the umbrella and the 3 baby ducks are being sheltered by it. My mom bought this ornament for me from the secondhand store that she works in. A few months after I received this ornament, I received a set of brass duckies from a family friend. The set of brass duckies look the same as the 3 duckies under this umbrella.

No comments:

Post a Comment