Friday, December 7, 2012

Reindeer Ducky

Name: Reindeer Ducky
Interests: Pulling Santa’s sleigh all around the world. Celebrating Christmas. Seeing children excited on Christmas morning.
Where to Find: Don’t remember.
Brand: Unknown
Price: $2.00 Cdn

Why is Rudolph so special anyway?

Before you ask, no I am not into reindeer games. No, I am not friends with Rudolph nor will I get you his autograph. By the way, his red beak is fake. He puts makeup on it and uses a battery operated light to make it flash. He is just another reindeer ducky like you or I. I don’t understand what makes him so popular. He is a phoney. Don’t be fooled.

I am an authentic Reindeer Ducky. My antlers and orange beak are real. I have a necklace of bells around my neck. I fly with Santa. No I don’t lead his sled because my beak doesn’t light up like Rudolph’s. However, I love carrots and apples, so please leave me some on your roof. I like ranch dip too.

No comments:

Post a Comment