Friday, December 14, 2012

Sparkly Tree Topper Ducky

Name: Sparkly Tree Topper Ducky
Interests: Observing. I am a people watcher.
Where to Find: Bath and Body Works
Brand: Bath and Body Works
Price: $4.00 Cdn

Great View.

I have sat on top of the Beck’s real Christmas tree for the past two years and this will be my third year. I have seen a lot and heard a lot. I really wish they would turn me around to face the window instead of the living room. I would be able to see a lot more if I was looking out the window. Don’t tell them, but sometimes when they aren’t home, I will turn around and stare out the window.

It’s a bit prickly sitting on top of a real tree but I enjoy my three weeks of freedom because for the rest of the year I am crammed in a box in the cold dark basement with all the other rubber ducky Christmas tree decorations. We get lonely and bored. At least I have a scarf to keep me warm. I look forward to Christmas morning and watching everyone open their gifts. I get to see Santa on Christmas Eve too.

No comments:

Post a Comment