Sunday, December 30, 2012

Pom Pom Toque Ducky

Name: Pom Pom Toque Ducky
Interests: Climbing frozen waterfalls.
Where to Find: Michaels
Brand: Michaels Stores Inc. Irving Texas
Price: $0.45 Cdn

Cats attack my pom poms.

I love finding ducks in unexpected places. On boxing day, I was in Michaels buying scrapbooks for half price (awesome deal) and I found Pom Pom Toque Ducky. He was sitting alone in a huge bin of toys. I scrounged through every bin but he was the only rubber ducky left and he was on sale for an amazing price too. I purchased the Baby bib ducks from Michaels and they still have them in the baby shower area. I didn’t know that they sold seasonal ducks. The lady at the till told me they had Halloween duckies too. I am sure there are more ducks in the Christmas set. I would love to collect them all. Does anyone own the other duckies or has anyone seen them?

No comments:

Post a Comment