Sunday, December 23, 2012

Mistletoe Ducky

Name: Mistletoe Ducky
Interests: Baking bread, cookies, anything. I work for Cobs bakery.
Where to Find: Garage sales
Brand: Russ
Price: $0.25 cents at a garage sale 

I wish everyday could be Christmas Day. 

My mom found me this rubber ducky at a garage sale. I always get excited when I see toys at garage sales because digging through a bin of toys is always worth it when there is a ducky at the bottom. There are a lot seasonal ducks available. I am not big into decorating for seasons but I love bringing out my Halloween ducks and Christmas ducks. We decorate our tree with Christmas rubber ducks every year.

Mistletoe Ducky has a green present under her right wing. She also has a holly barrette in her hair. If you look super close, you can see 3 little red dots of berries in between the holly. They should have been a different shade of red so they are noticeable.

No comments:

Post a Comment