Monday, December 31, 2012

Burnin’ Up Duckey Fever

Name: Burnin’ Up Duckey Fever
Interests: Dancing, rollerblading with disco balls.
Where to Find: Discontinued
Brand: Rubba Duck
Price: $12.00 Cdn

My nickname is disco ducky.

Burnin’ Up Duckey Fever Ducky will be ringing in 2013 on the dance floor. He is looking forward to the year 2013 because 13 is his lucky number. he was hatched on June 10 and he has a disco star on his bum. His whole body is a disco ball and he is wearing a white suit with a royal blue dress shirt underneath.

For the record, I want you to know that I would never spell “duckey” with an e. I only spelled it this way because this is how it is spelled on the Rubba Ducky box.

Poem on his tag:

“Step out on the floor,
my groovin’ queen.

Dance the night away
with your disco king.

We’ll spin & sparkle
for everyone to see.

Stars in the making
hit the 70s scene!”

No comments:

Post a Comment