Saturday, December 15, 2012

Kris Kringle Ducky

Name: Kris Kringle Ducky
Interests: Dressing up as the mall Santa and as Santa at naughty Christmas parties.
Where to Find: Not sure.
Brand: GoodView
Price: $4.00 Cdn 
Check out what’s in my sack.

Does anyone know what a Kris Krinale Ducky is? That is the name inscribed on the bottom of this ducky. I think it's a typo. I am calling him Kris Kringle Ducky instead because that name makes more sense to me. I have quite a few Santa duckies but this Santa ducky’s eyes say that he is up to no good. His eyes are the shape of lime wedges. He has his green sack slung over his right shoulder and he is wearing black boots. It’s pretty rare to see a rubber ducky wearing shoes. Candy canes are falling out of his sack and he has white bushy eyebrows.

No comments:

Post a Comment