Saturday, January 26, 2013

Baby Bonnet Ducky

Name: Baby Bonnet Ducky
Interests: Playing with rattles, blocks and teething toys,
Where to Find: Pretty Party Place in WEM
Brand: Oriental Trading Company
Price: $1.59 

Rattle rattle.

Baby Bonnet Ducky is wearing a pink bonnet with white trim around the edge. I always think of bonnets as very old fashioned. I still have a few bonnets that I wore as a kid and I used them for my cabbage patches. I tried a few on my daughter when she was a baby and she looked pretty cute in them.

Baby Bonnet Ducky comes in pink and blue and would make an excellent giveaway at a baby shower. The Bonnet duckies are also holding rattles. The rest of the baby set includes a ducky with a diaper on with a blue diaper pin and the other has a pink diaper pin.

No comments:

Post a Comment