Saturday, January 5, 2013

Claw-Winged Monster Ducky

Name: Claw-Winged Monster Ducky
Interests: Drinking every type of tea imaginable: green, black, rooibos, chocolate, key lime, red tea, chai etc.
Where to Find: Michaels
Brand: Michaels Stores Inc. Irving Texas
Price: $3.00 Cdn

I make the best crumpets.

One-eyed Monster Ducky is my best friend and he is right, I do make the best crumpets. The second best thing that I can bake is my key lime cake. Key lime cake goes great with key lime or coconut tea. One-eyed Monster Ducky is also great at having tea parties, but I have the fancy silver tea set. I also make the best tiny sandwiches that are served at high tea. I can even cut them into rubber ducky shapes.

I am 20% rubber ducky and 80% monster. My father was a green monster and my mother was a rubber duck. Therefore, instead of having ducky wings, I have arms with claws on the end. I can also use my claw-winged arms to fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment