Monday, January 14, 2013

Cheerleader Munchkin Ducky

Name: Cheerleader Munchkin Ducky
Interests: Buying a pin from every country I have travelled to.
Where to Find: Walmart
Brand: Munchkin
Price: $3.95 Cdn

Go team Munchkin!

The Munchkin ducks are designed as bath water temperature checkers. On the bottom of the duck is the word HOT in navy letters and if these letters turn white then you know the bath water is too hot. I tried out this duck once when I had the water fairly hot and the letters turned white really fast. However, it’s not that useful because I prefer to use our temperature ducky that tells me the exact temperature of the water.

Cheerleader Munchkin Ducky has her hair in a cute little ponytail and it is tied with a red ribbon. She is wearing a blue sweater with an M on it and a red skirt. She loves to travel and collects pins from her travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment