Sunday, January 20, 2013

Blown Glass Ducky and another glass Ducky

Name: Blown Glass Ducky and another Glass Ducky
Interests: Reflecting light like a prism.
Where to Find: Venice
Brand: Unknown
Price: $2.00 Cdn

We sink.

During the around the world trip that I went on in 2009, I bought the glass ducky on the left in Venice. He looks like a real duck instead of a rubber duck but because he was so tiny and weighed nothing I was able to justify adding him to the collection. He looks a lot better quality than the ducky on the right (that I think is just a regular glass (not blown) ducky. I don’t remember where I bought him from.

If you’re a fellow rubber ducky collector, do you buy other ducky items or stick to rubber ducks only?

I am giving away duckies. Check out the contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment