Sunday, January 6, 2013

Football Fanatic Ducky

Name: Football Fanatic Ducky
Interests: Watching, playing, living and breathing football.
Where to Find: Michaels
Brand: Long Key
Price: $3.00 Cdn

Go Edmonton Eskimos!

My aunt just informed me yesterday that Michaels has a cupid ducky and a Valentine’s devil ducky. I am scheduling a trip to Michaels this week. Get your duckies while they last. Football Fanatic Ducky is also from Michaels, but he is not the Michaels brand of ducky and looks like most generic ducks.

Football Fanatic Ducky is so into football that he asked a witch to turn him into a football. He has the grip of a football all over his body except for his wings and his beak. So, feel free to toss him around just as you would a football. A baseball ducky and a basketball ducky are also available at Michaels, but I already own quite a few basketball and baseball duckies so I didn’t purchase these two.

No comments:

Post a Comment