Saturday, January 12, 2013

Miniature Teapot Ducky from Red Rose Tea

Name: Miniature Teapot Ducky
Interests: Getting all steamed up and lazing around in the sun.
Where to Find: Red Rose tea packages years ago.
Brand: Red Rose
Price: Free in a box of tea


Will someone please dust me?

I always think of Saturdays as a good bargain shopping day. I used to spend my Saturdays working in a secondhand store. Shopping for treasures, antiques, collectibles or even that perfect dress is always a fun Saturday task. I thought that Miniature tea pot ducky might be an antique or worth quite a bit of money but he is from 1998 and is worth about $5-6.00 (I am not looking to sell. I was just curious.)

An excerpt from Miniature Teapot Ducky. “I sit on a nice sunny glass shelf beside the toilet. I am constantly covered in dust off the toilet paper and Kleenex. If you look closely at the picture you can see the dust all over my body. It is not pretty to sit beside a toilet. Thankfully the fan is directly above my head but not all patrons used the fan (they have no respect).”

No comments:

Post a Comment