Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Chocolate and Spotted Horse Duckies

Name: Chocolate and Spotted Horse Duckies
Interests: Participating in 4 H horse shows and having our manes brushed.
Where to Find: Pretty Party Place in WEM
Brand: Oriental Trading Company
Price: $1.59 each

Palominos are the prettiest.

I am having a monkey’s picnic themed birthday party for my daughter for her second birthday. I looked in many dollar stores and party stores trying to find monkey party favours, napkins and plates. I should have come to the Pretty Party Place store in West Edmonton mall first. Not only do they sell rubber ducks like these horses, they also had Curious George plates and napkins, pink monkey plates and napkins and sock monkey plates and napkins too.

I found these duckies in the cowboy aisle and they sold big bags of these horse ducks in a 12 pack for $14.95. Duckies make great party favours. Chocolate Horse Ducky is all brown and has a chocolate mane. Spotted Horse Ducky is a palomino and has a beige beak and body colour with a light brown mane. Palominos are my favourite horse and I was really into horses until I discovered I was allergic to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment