Thursday, January 3, 2013

Joy Pom Pom Toque Ducky

Name: Joy Pom Pom Toque Ducky
Interests: Giving to charity, spreading joy and making people happy.
Where to Find: Michaels
Brand: Michaels Stores Inc. Irving Texas
Price: $0.45 Cdn


Oh Joy!

I went back to Michaels again and I managed to find one more Christmas ducky. I even checked a store on the West end hoping to find more Christmas ducks, but they didn’t have any left. However, I did manage to find sports ducks and monster ducks that you’ll get to see this week.

Joy Pom Pom Toque Ducky is all pink and has the word “JOY!” written across each wing. She is wearing a green toque with blue pom poms. The Michaels ducks have really pointy orange beaks. I did a Google images search and saw a blue “Peace” Michaels ducky that looked similar to Joy Pom Pom Toque Ducky and there was also a reindeer ducky too.

No comments:

Post a Comment