Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Pink Mustache Ducky from Michaels

Name: Pink Mustache Ducky
Interests: Cooking perfect pasta dishes. I even make the pasta from scratch.
Where to Find: Michaels in West Edmonton
Brand: Michaels Stores Inc. Irving Texas
Price: $3.00 Cdn

I make the best Bolognese Ragu.

I just bought this duck from Michaels two weeks ago and I was surprised to see that they were sold out of the Monster ducks, so I never bought the last one in the set. The west end store has a great selection of toys for themed birthday parties. One of the themes was mustaches. There were mustache necklaces and mustaches on sticks. It is definitely a theme that I have never considered for a kids party.

Pink Mustache Ducky is a fantastic Italian chef. You should really try her cooking sometime. She has a black curly thick mustache and thinks that perhaps she should have waxed more. She has 3 friends with mustaches that come in yellow, blue and purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment