Monday, May 6, 2013

Ducky Earring Holder

Name: Ducky Earring Holder
Interests: Sorting earrings by Colour and size
Where to Find: Don’t know
Brand: Unknown
Price: $6.00 Cdn

Earring are less messy to hold than soap.

I would imagine that Martha has probably already thought of this one, but soap dishes make great jewelry holders. If all your earrings are neatly laid out and matched up on the dish, you can save a lot of time in the morning. However, if you have a cat like mine then you may need to reorganize your earrings more often than you wish. Twice now, my cat has jumped up on my dresser and knocked over my earring dishes onto the floor. Thankfully the dishes have not broken yet.

The Ducky earrings shown in my ducky dish are from Etsy. My husband bought them for me for Christmas a few years ago.They are nice light earrings and I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment