Thursday, May 9, 2013

Panda and Giraffe Duckies

Name: Panda and Giraffe Duckies
Interests: Reading Eats, Shoots and Leaves (a great grammar book)
Where to Find: Rafters Home Store in South Common
Brand: RHOD Zhejiang, China RI Novelty
Price: $2.00 Cdn

Bamboo vs Leaves

My husband and I were in South Common today shopping and as we passed Rafters, I thought to myself that it looked exactly like the type of home decor store that would carry rubber duckies. They have horse rubber ducks, monsters and the elegant baby brand of rubber ducks too. I was selective and limited myself to purchasing 5 new rubber duckies for my collection.

These are the first Panda and Giraffe duckies that I have seen. This brand of ducky looks really happy (although, most duckies look pretty happy) and these duckies have their tongues sticking out too.


Other duckies in Rafters:



No comments:

Post a Comment