Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Darling Duck from bud

Name: Darling Ducky
Interests: Swimming in and sailing on the Aegean sea.
Where to Find: Chicken Scratch on Whyte Ave
Brand: bud by designroom, 2004
Price: $10.95 Cdn

“darling, darling, darling... I’m hardly a cheap duck!” quote from tag

Bud ducks used to be called Deluxe Ducks Room Interior Products and they had a yellow square on their chests as part of their brand. For example, Love a Duck from 2002 has the square symbol. Darling Duck is from 2004 and has the new bud brand on her chest with a “U” instead of a yellow square. She is a beautiful aqua colour that reminds me of the Aegean sea. She would look best in a baby’s room or a bathroom in your house. If I didn’t currently have our house staged for selling, I think I would start placing bud ducks around our house. I mean after all they are meant to be part of your room interior design.

No comments:

Post a Comment