Thursday, May 16, 2013

Keep a tight wrap on Mummy

Name: Mummy Ducky
Interests: Trying to find someone willing to unwrap her right eye.
Where to Find: Discontinued
Brand: Rubba Duck
Price: $7.25 Cdn on sale

I am always ready for Halloween.

You should really come visit me in the pyramids in Egypt .I am a well designed ducky. If you feel the cloth that was used to mummy-fy me, you can see why I can’t get my other eye out from behind the material. Please bring scissors or a really sharp knife with you. At least m yeaka, was left open so I can breathe.I was hatched on Oct 27 and I always look this way (it’s not a disguise for Halloween). There is an RIP headstone on my bum.


Poem on her tag:

“Rest In Peace -
who’s got time?
I’m all wrapped up,
ready to unwind.


I can’t just lay here
letting life go by.
I’ll dig myself out -
it’s never too late to try.”

No comments:

Post a Comment