Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Telus Ducky

Name: Telus Ducky
Interests: Being on TV and modelling.
Where to Find: Telus Mobility (quite a few years ago)
Brand: Gund
Price: Unknown

I love being famous.


Telus Ducky has made all the other ducks back at the pond quite jealous. He has been featured on billboards, TV commercials and as a theme on PowerPoint presentations at TElus (back in his most popular days). He isn’t used very often anymore but he was one of the first animal mascots that Telus used in their commercials.

My husband is a project manager at Telus and used to work at a Telus mobility store a long time ago before he became a Project Manager. He worked with my aunt at the store and that is how I received the Telus Ducky stuffed animal. I also used to have an advertisement poster off a bus with this ducky featured on it. I think we own almost all the Telus stuffed animals that are available.

No comments:

Post a Comment