Thursday, May 2, 2013

Made-up Mini Lanco Ducky from Germany

Name: Made-up Mini Lanco Ducky
Interests: Babysitting and collecting and playing with Lego
Where to Find: Store in Germany
Brand: Lanco
Price: Unknown

The squishiest ducky.

A friend at my work went on a work trip to Germany in October 2006 and she brought me back this ducky.She wrote “Germany” on the bottom of the ducky and it is still perfectly visible. This is impressive because the ink has become smeared or unreadable on the bottom of my other duckies. Lanco duckies may actually be made of rubber because they smell a bit and are super squishy.

Made-up Mini Lanco Ducky doesn’t sounds like a regular rubber ducky. Her squeak sounds like the squeak of running shoes on a freshly polished gym floor.She has pink puckered lips and purple eyelashes that stick up off the top of her head.This is the only Lanco ducky I own. I’ve always thought that they are a bit odd looking but I have seen some cute Lanco duckies online.

No comments:

Post a Comment