Sunday, March 25, 2012

B. Duck Cell Phone Charm Ducky from the Hong Kong Airport

Name: B. Duck Cell Phone Charm Ducky
Interests: Eating airport food because it’s the best-especially the noodle dishes
Where to Find: Store in the Hong Kong Airport
Brand: B. Duck
Price: $2.00 Cdn


Hip for you.

The last country my husband and I visited while we were travelling around the world was the Philippines. On our way to the Philippines, we had a couple hour layover at the Hong Kong airport on Dec 19, 2009. We wished we had more time in Hong Kong because the local cuisine at the airport was enough to entice us to want to stay longer. I also found a ton of rubber ducks! I controlled myself and only bought 3.

B. Duck Cell Phone Charm Ducky has never actually been attached to my cell phone. He is way too large for that. He has a cute chubby head and animated cartoon eyes. His little blue scarf around his neck makes him look ultra chic. His white T-shirt has a large B on it and he looks like he is putting his hands in his imaginary pockets.

No comments:

Post a Comment