Monday, March 26, 2012

Cupcake Canard Rubber Ducky from Zydeco Gifts

Name: Cupcake Canard Rubber Ducky
Interests: Baking delicious cupcakes with the richest, creamiest, fattiest frosting.
Where to Find: Zydeco Gifts in Victoria
Brand: http://www.celebriducks.com/index.php/canardland/about-carnard-land/
Price: $14.98 Cdn


Want a bite?

Cupcake Canard is not actually my rubber ducky. He belongs to my daughter. Her Grandma and Pepere who live in BC (a few hours from Victoria) bought it for her when she was born.

I know I said I wasn’t a fan of CelbriDucks but I love the Canard line of Celebriducks. The following duck are also part of the Canard line: Cabernet Canard, Cocoa Canard, and Cafe Canard. I want these other three. Would anyone like to donate to my collection? Does anyone else own Celebriducks? I would love to hear from duck collectors and non-duck collectors.

Cupcake Canard is light pink. Her tongue is licking her beak and this is the first rubber duck that I have every seen doing that. She is armed with a spatula in her left hand and has just finished icing the decadent chocolate cupcake in her right hand. She is a first edition and was created in October 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment