Tuesday, March 27, 2012

DayDreamer Ducky from Venice, Italy

Name: DayDreamer Ducky
Interests: Eating pasta, gelato and drinking fine wine
Where to Find: Store in Venice (since it’s such a maze, I wouldn’t be able to direct you)
Brand: Bud
Price: $5.00 Cdn


I floated down the street. 

In October 2009, my husband and I took a train from our homestay in Lake Garda to Venice for the day (the luxury of short train trips in Europe). While  licking gelato and wandering the streets of Venice in the rain, we stumbled upon something unexpected-a store that sells shoes and rubber ducks.

There were so many Bud ducks to choose from, but I chose DayDreamer and Decor 1 Duck. DayDreamer is sky blue and down to earth. She has hearts, dragonflies, butterflies and ladybugs on branches all over her body. Therefore, it was only fitting that I take her picture outside.

My husband could probably direct you back to the rubber duck store in Venice. We left our umbrella in the store and he ran back and got it while I purchased sandwiches for our train ride back to Lake Garda.

2 comments:

  1. Are these available in Canada?

    - LittleDuckiePoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure. It depends if a retailer near you carries this particular Bud product. You can check on their website http://www.budproduct.com/store-finder/#/store-finder/canada/39

    ReplyDelete