Saturday, March 17, 2012

Flirty Flower Rubber Ducky from Bath and Body Works

Name: Flirty Flower Rubber Ducky
Interests: Batting my eyelashes
Where to Find: Bath and Body Works at South Common
Brand: Bath and Body Works
Price: $5.00 Cdn (purchased in 2011)

I look similar to Ernie’s rubber ducky

I often pop into the Bath and Body Works or other soap stores to hunt for rubber ducks. A few times a year, the Bath and Body works has various rubber ducks in stock. I have also seen people with reusable rubber ducky shopping bags from Bath and Body Works. They are available during sales, but I never manage to catch the sale. Please let me know if you hear about their next sale. I really want to get a reusable ducky shopping bag.

Flirty Flower Rubber Ducky has mascared eye lashes that are thick and flirty. Upon making eye contact with her, you expect her to blink or daintily bat her eyelashes at you. Her body is a shiny pearlescense and she has pink, orange and green flowers all over her body. Her beak is a bright neon orange and is one of the brightest rubber ducky beaks I have seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment