Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Burn Rubba Ducktona Rubba Ducky

Name: Burn Rubba Ducktona Rubba Ducky
Interests: Racing on my motorcycle
Where to Find: Check the website for retailers near you.
Brand: www.rubbaducks.com
Price: $9.95 Cdn


 
Faster than fire

Rubba Ducks are so clever. The characters and names are trademarks of BOLDT. My husband has already had his motorcycle out twice this Spring (that is pretty good for Edmonton). My helmet is shown in this picture. I just added the rubber duck sticker this week. However, I won’t be out on the bike until at least May or June. I find it too cold because I don’t have a heated jacket like my husband does.

Ducktona Rubba Ducky was hatched on April 04. He has a helmet on his head which is custom built to fit his beak. He has 01 on his wings as well as flames. The Rubba Ducks logo is on the front of his helmet and he has a black and white checkered flag on his bum. The only detail missing is something on the back of his helmet.

Poem from his tag:


“Love and racing go hand in hand.
It’s a way of life for the crew and fans.

He’s a positive addition
to the duck race tradition:
sponsor driven and community given...
it’s a win, win, win.

A real funraiser!”

No comments:

Post a Comment