Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Jumbo Ducky

Name: Jumbo Ducky
Interests: Being ridden
Where to Find: Don't remember
Brand: Toysmith (8 inch bath duck)
Price: $10.95 Cdn

The perfect size for a 2 month old.

Since today is the first day of Spring, I decided to pick Jumbo Ducky as the duck of the day. This photo was taken when my daughter was only 2 months old and she will be 1 in 2 weeks. This duck resides on the edge of our bath tub and floats nicely in our oversized tub. My daughter often picks this duck to join her in the tub.

Jumbo Ducky has been in my collection for quite some time and I only know the price because the sticker was still on the bottom. I can't remember where I bought the duck from. Jumbo Ducky has great big eyes and his beak is parted just enough to look like he is smiling a nice welcome Spring smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment