Saturday, March 10, 2012

Rubber Ducky Piggy Bank from Canmore

Name: Piggly Wiggly Ducky
Interests: Collecting toonies and loonies
Where to Find: Hijinx toy shop in Canmore
Brand:
Price: $7.99 Cdn
I can hold many toonies.

My husband, daughter and I were in Canmore last weekend for my friend Lynette's annual Ski and Fondue Party. We didn't go skiing but we did hike and see a frozen waterfall. We also went duck hunting. I bought 3 new rubber ducks and some other ducky paraphernalia. Once I have blogged about quite a few of my rubber ducks, I will start to cover some of my other ducky paraphernalia.

I found Piggly Wiggly Ducky in the Canmore toy store. He also comes in yellow too. I tend to have enough yellow rubber duckies though so it's nice to pick a different colour. He has a felt green scarf on and blue dotted eyes. It's easy to take his plug out and get your change back. I think he would hold at least 8 toonies. This is the first ducky piggy bank I have seen that is actually made of rubber. Very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment