Thursday, March 29, 2012

Zombie Rubber Duck from Edmonton

Name: Zombie Ducky
Interests: Popping out my pupil-less eyes at people
Where to Find: Vending Machine at Cineplex Odeon North Edmonton
Brand: Eye Poppers by Krazy Town
Price: $2.00 Cdn

I can still see you.


Anytime a collector of anything hears “collect all...” she is usually enticed to collect the entire set. This was how I felt at Cineplex Odoen on the Northside. I was there to see The Hunger Games and I spotted a ducky vending machine. This is the third ducky vending machine that I have seen in Edmonton. I waited in line at the concession for 10 minutes to try to get change for toonies. However, they didn’t have any. Don’t waste your time. Go straight to the box office for change. Anyway, I purchased 9 duckies and 3 of them were repeats, but I ended up with 6 of the 11. Not bad.


Zombie Ducky was the third duck that shot out of the vending machine. He is squishy, has no pupils, has a pink bill and the outline of an X-Ray on his chest. Stay tuned to learn about the other Eye Popper ducks.

No comments:

Post a Comment